To be the leading provider of Kaupapa Māori-driven, evidence-based, health and social services in the greater Hawke's Bay region.
- We are structurally and financially strong. We have the people, the resources and position in the community to take advantage of emerging opportunities.
- Operating from welcoming premises with staff that are highly skilled, engaged, united and motivated, we look for every opportunity to release individuals unto their full potential.
- Our leadership is adaptable, innovative, entrepreneurial and inspirational in the delivery of health and social services to our community.
- We have excellent systems that provide the time and freedom to deliver the best services in our area with a Whānau Ora approach.
- The impact of our birth to death services on the lives of whānau is profound.
Our Culture Statement
At Te Kupenga Hauora - Ahuriri, we have a culture of relationship and connectedness based on Whānau Ora and a big heart to serve.
- Whānau Ora - we embrace whole of Whānau, whole of life
- Tikanga - the Māori way of doing things
- Serving with warmth, friendliness and care
Respect & Honour
- We value and appreciate everyone for who they are, regardless of behaviour and circumstance.
Honesty & Integrity
- Our actions are in line with our words
- We take responsibility for what we think, how we feel and how we behave.
Caring & Encouraging
- Everyone has a right to feel heard
- We listen to and empathise with each other
- We are always willing to look for ways to support each other
- We value feedback.
Excellence & Innovation
- We strive to be the best at everything we do
- We always look for strategies to improve our knowledge and skills
- We always look for new and better ways of doing things